deletion of users with work items

Lauri Eskola Lauri.Eskola at nokia.com
Thu Jan 2 13:56:13 EST 2003

Hi!

I tried looking into archives for help, but couldn't find a satisfying =
answer.

We are implementing a rather large approval workflow and have come =
across one problem: what happens to work items a user has for approval, =
if he/ she leaves a company and userID is deleted from the system, i.e. =
what happens to work items without agents and how to get them back on =
track? Is the only alternative to avoid this problem to forward work =
items before deleting the user fromt the system. I saw that someone had =
suggested using positions for this purpose, but I am afraid this is not =
a solution for us either.

Thanks for advice!

Cheers, Lauri