Notification of New workitems - Sender Address

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Fri Feb 28 05:40:38 EST 2003

Cheers Mike!

Lola.

                      Michael Pokraka
                      <workflow at quirky.me         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .uk>                        cc:      (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: Notification of New workitems - Sender Address
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      28.02.2003 12:45
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Lola,
A quick answer: In the job, change the RSWUWFML step to run as the user
which you want as 'from' address.
Cheers
Mike