multiline container capture agent for a role

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 28 04:55:11 EST 2003

Hi,
I suspect this is the same issue I had a discussion on this list a short
while ago - binding from a multiline to single element.
I'm not too sure what the wizard does if you tell it only a single agent
can be selected - does it still create a multiline element?

Otherwise your only option is to do a dynamic parallel process, passing
each element into a task which evaluates the role and adds the
result into another container.
What I've not tested is how workflow performs if there are 10 parallel
branches all updating the same container element - anyone have input on
this?

Cheers
Mike