Business Workplace

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Thu Feb 27 10:07:09 EST 2003

Some of the things to check:

- "general tasks" -- delimiting them to a set of assigned agents helps a lot
- see above -- especially if you have IDoc error monitoring by workflow (or
some other mass process)
- general performance problems
- if you run workflows in multiple languages -- use work item display in
creation language (SBWP settings)