Using send mail for a deadline

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Feb 27 04:17:41 EST 2003

Hi Sunni

I asked the same question to the group a while ago. The answer I got back
(many thanks) was to create an earlier step in the workflow which, based on
a custom method which returns the responsible agent. This is held in the
container and can then be used in the sendmail step.

Works a treat. :)

John

                      Sunni sunni
                      <sunnilondon             To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @hotmail.com>            cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Using send mail for a deadline
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      26/02/2003 17:30
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi

I would like to model a deadline whereby the outcome is that a mail is sent
to the group leader of a user or org unit.I can't use roles with a send
mail
task so I'm not sure how i would find the group leader of a user/user group
selected in a previous step who I would like the mail to go to.

How do I use a role with a send mail step?

Cheers
Sunni