Problem with a multiline parameter of a method

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Wed Feb 26 08:51:47 EST 2003

Hi all,

i have a method called "DisplayAttachments" in my objecttype.
This method has a multiline parameter.
When the workflow arrives this method and i look into the method container,
the multiline element has the right value.
Then i want to get the value of the mutliline element (in the coding of my
objecttype)
in the internal table attachment with the order
"SWC_GET_TABLE  container  'Attachments'  attachment."
But the value of the internal table attachment is not correct.
I definded the the multiline element 'Attachments' in the method container
as a type of the objecttype SOFM
and the internal table as a type of the dictionary table sofm.
What's wrong? How can i realise that?

Regards,
Werner.