EBP BUS2121 (Shopping Cart): some attributes are not availabl e during runtime for approver preview

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 26 04:41:15 EST 2003

Hi Christian,
Sounds like your attribute coding is suspect. There shouldn't be any problem
with doing this if your code is correct.

Make sure you are following the same coding patterns as are used in
BUS2121 to get your data.  If you need extra data, its important to use
the BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL function module to get it from the shopping cart.
Above all, do not read data directly from any table - that's asking for
trouble.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)