Using MRM_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_SAVE in background task

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:17:15 EST 2003

Hello Workflow-ers,

I have been successfully using SAP function modules MRM_INVOICE_READ and MRM_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_SAVE
to update a text field on an invoice in a background task.  Now the save FM does not work with
invoices with Purchase Orders with split-account assignments.  I have looked into the BAPIs, Object
Methods, etc., all to no avail.

Has anybody experienced this problem with the MRM_INVOICE function modules.  If you have, have you
found a work-around ?

I do have an OSS message opened, but would like to have a better feeling of what other folks are
doing to update invoice information (I can't be the only person out there, can I ?)

Thanks
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan