Custom Event triggering in CRM

Kris Wug kris_wug at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:06:23 EST 2003

Hello David,

Thanks a lot for your info I will try and implement the BADI you mentioned
and let you know if it worked.
Actually Ceated and Completed service request events are being triggered by
default. But I want to
trigger a custom event upon changing the custom status called Reclassified
or Rescheduled at the header level in
the Ser Req. These custom statuses are configured by our config team and
they are not triggering any events upon save.

I thought of actions but it didn't work. However, if you know any setting
needs to be done in the config to start a event
let me know. The transaction to create custom statuses are PPFC in CRM.

Thank you,
Kris