Fetching agent assignments for a security role

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:58:44 EST 2003

Hi Swami,

When you define a role, using transaction PFAC_INS, you can specify whether this role should be
resolved using Organizational data, responsibilities, organizational attributes, or a function
module.  This means that you have the flexibility here of putting into a function module the ABAP
code that will define a role according to your business rules.  It's not too hard to do (well that
depends on your business rules).  I suggest you look at some of the SAP-Delivered roles, and what
their function modules look like, as a model for what you build.

Good luck,
Sue

Swami Bala wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Have anybody used a 'Role' instead of Org, mangagement for the agent
> assignment ?
> I assigned a 'Role' as the agent assignment for the Task. I just wanted to
> know how to fetch the agents attached to it. Is there any fmodule that I
> can
> make use of ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Swami Bala