AW: HELP, URGENT Creating workflow transport by auto customising

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:45:52 EST 2003

Hi

I need to transport the customising to another system not to another client,
but if its deleted in all my clients in the development system, than I have
nothing to transport.
The first time I used auto customising, it created a prompt for a transport.
So if the auto customising went into a transport, I could release that into
another system.  Now, since the transport is deleted I have nothing to
transport into the other system, how do I recreate the transport in my dev
system with no transport prompt?  Or, is it possible somehow to 'reset' all
green ticks and start again, and be prompted again??

Thanks
Sunni