Sap Mapi and EBP/SRM

Michael Chong miquel_chong at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:59:05 EST 2003

Dear Angelo,
    I've tried to set up the SAPoffice MAPI Provider which comes with SAPGUI
620 (patch level 9) to read emails & workflow workitems from my SAPoffice
inbox in an R/3 4.6C system (support package level 23) but unsuccessful. The
error was that my inbox folder couldn't be displayed after starting my
Outlook 2002 client although I could connect to the R/3 server. Do you have
any tips or ideas on resolving this problem?

Best regards,
Michael