Help, need user name for wf initiator in the task text

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:17:35 EST 2003

Hi

The instance-independent method USR01.FINDUSERFROMAGENTSTRUCTURE does not
return anything.
I created a new method for USR01 with the following code and an import
parameter called agent and an export parameter called name:

BEGIN_METHOD ZGETUSERNAME CHANGINGCONTAINER.
DATA:
ZGETUSERNAME(255),
     Agent like wfsyst-agent,   "import parameter contains wf_initiator
     NAME LIKE ADDR3_VAL-NAME_TEXT.  "attribute containing name
                                      "export

swc_get_element container 'Agent' Agent.  "import
SWC_GET_PROPERTY SELF 'Name'Name.
swc_set_element container 'Name' Name.   "export

SWC_SET_ELEMENT CONTAINER RESULT Name.  "ZGETUSERNAME.

END_METHOD.

When I test this method, I get the export parameters Result and Name filled
with the user name correctly.
When I attach this method to a background task and do the bindings I get
nothing back into the task container variables, which have the same data
type.

Any ideas why?

Cheers
Sunni