AW: Start Workflow From The Change Master

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Feb 20 09:43:32 EST 2003

Hi Werner,

the WF appaers in the list if it is defined e.g. as 'generell Task'. I =
don't
know not exactly in the moment which other assignments in a 46B System =
lets
the WF appear.

Regards=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Werner K=F6=DFl [mailto:werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2003 13:04
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Start Workflow From The Change Master

Hi workflow experts,

first i call transaction CC03 to display the change master, then i =
enter an
arbitrary number in the field "change number".
After that i go to the change header.
On the left side of the title ("Display Change Master: Change Header") =
click on the symbol: "Services for object".
There i choose "Workflow -> Start Workflow". But the list that was =
opened is
empty.
Now my question: How can i add workflow templates to this list, =
respectively
how can i generally add workflow templates to that sort of lists?
(I thought the system would automatically add all ECO and ECM workflows
here)???

Thanks!
Regards, Werner.