Start Workflow From The Change Master

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Thu Feb 20 07:04:17 EST 2003

Hi workflow experts,

first i call transaction CC03 to display the change master, then i enter an
arbitrary number in the field "change number".
After that i go to the change header.
On the left side of the title ("Display Change Master: Change Header") i
click on the symbol: "Services for object".
There i choose "Workflow -> Start Workflow". But the list that was opened is
empty.
Now my question: How can i add workflow templates to this list, respectively
how can i generally add workflow templates to that sort of lists?
(I thought the system would automatically add all ECO and ECM workflows
here)???

Thanks!
Regards, Werner.