How can I send the same task to multiple user and wait till a ll of them have finshed the task ?

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Feb 20 04:16:49 EST 2003

HI Jocelyn

Just a quick question, how do you  "Don't forget to adjust the task to
workflow binding to use the multiline element with index
option for the appropriate parameters."

John

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart            To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @sap.com>                cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: How can I send the same task to multiple user and wait till a ll of
                      Workflow                 them have finshed the task ?
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      19/02/2003 23:29
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Michael, Yes dynamic parallel processing is ok for this
(also in the book).  What I find most effective is to
use dynamic parallel processing to kick off a subflow
containing the step that I want to process and the outcomes.
However doing it on a single step is fine - you can provide your
list of agents in the Others tab so that you can get one
work item per agent.  Don't forget to adjust the task to
workflow binding to use the multiline element with index
option for the appropriate parameters.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)