How can I send the same task to multiple user and wait till all of them have finshed the task ?

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 13:28:28 EST 2003

Sanjay,

I've done this before by creating a list of the users in a previous
step. I then put the task into a loop step. Within this loop I would get
the next user from the list and pass it to the container. I kept a
counter to track the current row in the list. Of coursse this will only
process one instance of the work item at a time.

You can also use the business object methods SYSTEM.DescribeAgents and
SYSTEM.LoopAtAgents to maintain the index and next user. This is
documented in section A.7 Looping Tharugh a Multiline List in the
Practical Workflow for SAP book. Hopefully you have it.

Richard...