Workflow definitions disappear

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Feb 19 05:23:49 EST 2003

Hi Richard,
You may be on to something. I ran RSOBJCK0 (closest match to the one you
mentioned), and it produced a long and ugly list of things it wanted to
delete. I wasn't too happy about that as I'm not 100% sure what the
implications are.
The customizing is complete, we have been using workflow extensively for
quite some time. This has only started happening in the past month or
so.

I won't run that report for real just yet, want to do a little more
research. SAP are due to have a poke around our system - probably today
- to see what they can find out. I'll mention this one to them too.

Thanks for the info.
Cheers
Mike