SAP 4.7 Workflow Runtime System - Web Server

Dywan, Abigail adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue Feb 18 12:35:58 EST 2003

Hi all -

This is my first time working with the Enterprise edition of SAP and in =
configuring the runtime system I've found that they ask us to specify a =
web server.  Is it necessary to configure this part of the runtime =
system if we are not confident that we are going to be using websites =
(intranet or internet) for the workflow?  And if we do use them, should =
be be putting in the "address web server" of what?

Sorry to be so confused... this is a new area for me and I'm not sure =
what to do.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks -
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting