Workflow definitions disappear

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Feb 18 09:51:46 EST 2003

Hello,

At the moment I experience the same problem: WS exists (it is possible to select 'Maintain' from transaction
PFTC_CHG), but all fields (abbreviation, description etc.) are empty. It is possible to start the workflow using
SWUS.

We're on 4.6C.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

"Nobles, Diane" wrote:

> What version are you guys on????
>
> Diane H. Nobles
> SAP System Engineer, PM, WF
> (757) 380-7250

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.