Collective release of the entry sheet

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 00:55:03 EST 2003

Hello All,

I am developing a custom workflow for service entry sheet. Since the user
also uses the collective release program (ML85) to process the entry sheet I
am trying to find ways to incorporate this into the Workflow so that inbox
items are cleared or moved to another approver based on the collective
release program output. But I am not sure if this can be acheived by
terminating events alone. Anybody have any suggestions for this ?

Thanks
Swami Bala