WF Admin Forwarding Tasks in EBP...

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Feb 16 17:26:11 EST 2003

Hi Dave,
In the latest releases you can only forward a work item if you are a selected
agent of that work item.  If you want to do it as an administrator, use transaction SWIA
(Execute work item without agent check) to get to the forwarding option.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book