Deleting workitems in a productive system

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Feb 13 11:59:00 EST 2003

Doh! I feel a bit stupid now. When I looked at it, I saw 'Task ID' and
assumed it was the workitem ID - since it's usually just called 'Task'
everywhere else.
That the workitem ID is just above the
task ID did confuse me slightly, but I somehow didn't make the
connection :-)
I might do something like change the output path to somewhere else
as a step within the archiving job. Will talk to our archiving people,
I'll let you know if we come up with anything worth noting.

Thanks again,
Michael