Maintaining Substitute in office settings

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:56:19 EST 2003

Hello,

I maintained a substitute in office settings who also happen to be a
possible agent. I also set this agent to receive the 'functional documents
only' in Automatic Forwarding tab page. The date ranges are also well within
the range. When the workitem is created the substitute is still not
receiving the work item though he is able to receive other documents like
notifications. I am wondering if I am missing something else.

Swami Bala