Is my approach right - any other transactions to help diagnos e?

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 12 14:15:13 EST 2003

Thanks.  Yes it is getting the green check mark now.
And I did find some Z* table that needed my id was not setup and so I was not getting Work items.

Thanks for your input
manju
 "Hoodak, Anthony J." <AHoodak at Gleason.com> wrote:When you go into WF customizing (SWU3), is the RFC destination complete
(i.e. password correct and you are getting a green check mark - at least in
4.5B)?

Tony