Is my approach right - any other transactions to help diagnose?

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 12 12:07:16 EST 2003

We had a situation where no workitems were being received for a workflow in one system.

I am the new maintenance person.  I did the following:

a.  Looked at event queue for erroneous ones - none existed

b.  Went to the Workflow definition and tried to execute - no work items were sent to my inbox.

c.  Went to the Workflow definition and verified if the workflow event linkage is active/all task bindings are in place.  All are.

d.  Went to SWUD

In SWUD when I try Start Verification Workflow

In SWUD when I try Start Verification Workflow - I do not receive any WF item in my inbox.

I think the Wf-batch password is not right.

My question is if there are other things I am missing to look?????

thanks

manju