Workflow - Migration Question

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 11 14:45:29 EST 2003

Hi experts,

When you browse a Migration Transport requests Object List (ie go to SE09, Place cursor on Task, choose Request/task->Object List Display).

For most ABAP Objects the entries are as follows:

R3TR PROG "ZXXXXXXXXXX"              LOCKED

When I create a Transport request for Workflow components I get something as follows:

R3TR SOBJ ZAMIDOC

There is no locked status for the Object status.

Are there any issues that entail this?????

Thanks

Manju