sap_wapi_start_workflow-problem solved

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:12:47 EST 2003

Hi Sergey

Thanks for all your expert advice. I tried out the 3rd option calling the
function module SWW_WI_START directly, since I'm already in the business
application when I click the bespoke assign workflow button.
This button triggers my bespoke function module passing in the object key
field, and calling the sww_wi_start without the background check,fm in it.
Works fine, so after 2 days of sweat and tears, I'm just going to go with
this and polish it off with some exception handling.

Many thanx
Sunni
EDS
sunnilondon at hotmai.com