Deleting Work Items

Leyland, Mark J mark.leyland at rolls-royce.com
Tue Feb 11 05:15:57 EST 2003

Folks,

I've been signed up to the forum for a while now but never posed a question,
so here goes !

I wonder if you could tell me whether it is possible to delete a work item
which is currently within a users inbox.

I look forward to receiving your responses.

Thanks.

Regards

Mark Leyland

SAP Quality Management Consultant
EDS UK North Midlands Solutions Centre
*  SIND-1     *+ 44 (0) 1332 261936
*  +44 (0) 1332 261959  * +44 (0) 7790 494912
*  mark.leyland at eds.com

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential
information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact
+44(0)1332 248119 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need
assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or
monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2002 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT
Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.