sap_wapi_start_workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Feb 11 03:30:00 EST 2003

Check the book at page 532 for a short explanation of the macros to handle
containers (and objects).

Take a look at the container from the log of one of your successfully
started workflows to see what the element name and value format of your
objects should be - or simply check the container of the workflow template.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Sunni sunni
                    <sunnilondon at hotmail        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    .com>                       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: sap_wapi_start_workflow
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    10.02.2003 19:21
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi

Still not sure exactly how to populate the container manually using
swc_set_element and pass it to the table parameter.  The object type is
zbus2080.

I've tried every permutation I can think of, but to no avail, only to hit
short dumps& errors.  Do you have any sample code or example?

Many thanks
Sunni

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk

this message.