Goods confirmation in EBP

Sasmita, Hendri Hendri.Sasmita at amersham.com
Mon Feb 10 13:40:49 EST 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for your explnation. But I am still having problem in getting the
goods receipient.
I couldn't find function module in EBP to get the shopping cart number from
a PO number. Please let me know if you know the function.

One more thing SAP_WAPI_SET_WORKITEM_COMPLETED is working in SAPGUI but not
in the Web Inbox.

Thanks in advance

Hendri