Parked Documents

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:31:47 EST 2003

We are about to upgrade from 4.0B to 4.6C.  We have a lot of documents
currently in workflow (purchase orders and FI documents).  Are there going
to be any issues when we upgrade to 4.6C with these documents that are still
in workflow?  We have tried to test this in our QA environment.  But, the
original documents are stored in Production.  We tried to change the logical
client to Production on QA so that the workflow can be validated.  However,
documents still did not post after completing the workflow process.  This
could be due to the fact that other tables were not pointing to the
appropriate client.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have sent e-mails to the user
group before but no one has ever responded.

Monique Stephens
SAP Analyst
Baylor College of Medicine
713-798-1349