multiline element + parallel processing

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Feb 7 04:44:26 EST 2003

Yes, this is possible. In the Other section you define which multiline
element to use for parallell processing, and then you bind it to the task.
You will then see two entries for your multiline element, use the one which
is suffixed "with index" or something along those lines (can't remember
exactly what it says).

As we are on 4.6C or higher on all systems now I am not completely sure if
this is available before that, but I think it was available in our 4.5
systems. I have never used it, that is why I am uncertain.
Decision steps: don't know - as these are a special case.
Activity steps: definitively

Michael Marten wrote:

SAP V4.6B

It is possible to use a multiline element to start parallel processing
branches (see "tab "other")?
Does it work in our current release 4.6B?
If yes does it work with a activity step , decision step?

The workflow trace gives the message WL 376  (inconsitent workflow
definition: join for fork node ... not found)

Thanx.

Michael Marten / Hamburg / Germany
--
KjetilK