standard workflow for release of Purchase Requisitions

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Fri Feb 7 03:27:26 EST 2003

=20
Hi Marty,

I have done the Functional Settings(Release Strategy, Classification etc.=
) &
Technical Developments (Customizing and Interface to Lotus Notes) for thi=
workflow before few months.
If you will stuck  anywhere then mail me, I will try my best to help you.
See the attachment and Read it which is similar to the SAP Help.
I have some more documents which include all the relevant information &
screen shots, If  you interested than let me know.
It might be helpful to you.

Ok, Bye.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Ramchandani,