Send Mail with HTML

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Feb 6 17:49:12 EST 2003

Richard,
I've had this once or twice before - so far as I can remember it
tends to be related to the format used when sending out documents.
I seem to remember we changed something in SCOT to make sure the
document was sent out in HTML format - that adds the header info that
lets the groupware server/client aware that there is html code in the email.
I think it can also be related to how the groupware client is set up - but I presume
you've already checked you can send URLs in mails from other sources.
Thats as much as I can suggest.
Some of the others might be able to clarify what needs to happen in SCOT.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book