AW: Assigning multiple users to positions

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Feb 6 05:59:08 EST 2003

Hi Ralph,

This sounds very interesting for me.
may I ask you to send me a copy of your presentation too ?.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Heinz
-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group
[mailto:Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2003 04:57
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Assigning multiple users to positions

Ralph I also like to see this presentation . Can you forward a copy to =
me

thanks
pradeep