Workgroups and Folders

Richard V Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 23:19:37 EST 2003

Diane,

I have never used the shared folders but have set up another type of
shared concept where I created new id's (these were by department) and
applied substitutes to each id. I assigned the substitutes via the
Business Workplace menu: Settings --> Workflow Settings --> Maintain
Substitutes. I then sent work items and SAP mail to the shared id which
provided a copy to each substitute. Only one instance of the work item
and mail was created so, the first to process it became the owner and
the others no longer had a copy which is the same as sending to a
position with multiple users.

Richard Marut
The Consulting Highway, Inc