WL821 - Method cannot be executed

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:52:26 EST 2003

Is the method a result parameter method?? If so, check which is the result
when you execute the method and if it is being considered on workflow.

For example: if your method returns the value C and your workflow is only
prepared to results A and B, the workflow will end with an error. The
solution is either to model all the possible results or to medel the
"Others" option on workflow.

Flavio.