WL821 - Method cannot be executed

Torsten Schnorpfeil torsten at processflow.de
Tue Feb 4 12:23:34 EST 2003

Hi *,

a dialog task for posting a accounting document returns the following =
message after processing and goes into a error:

       Message no. WL 821                                         =20

                                                                  =20

Diagnosis                                                         =20

                                                                  =20

       The call of the object methods for the work item ended     =20

       with a return code for which there is no handling defined  =20

       in the workflow. This is regarded as an error by the work  =20

       item manager (WIM).                                        =20

                                                                  =20

When I test the method itself everything works fine and the binding does =
look ok to me consistent as well.

Does anybody has a hint. I would highly appraciate some feedback!

Cheers,

Torsten