What is a checklist workflow?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Dec 31 08:51:49 EST 2003

Greetings,
Does anyone have a clue what a 'checklist workflow' is in 6.10/6.20?
I've messed around with it and various tests for some hours and so far
have failed miserably in spotting any difference whether the indicator is
set or not - under Basic Data -> Version Dependent -> Workflow Setttings,
setting 'Portrays Checklist'.

The on screen info is the most detailed I could find, it reads:

If you set this indicator, define your workflow as a checklist workflow.
You use a checklist workflow to map a process that is to be processed
manually by several users at the same. The checklist workflow supports th=
complete processing of the process.

As much as I think SAP Workflow is usually pretty neat, the above might a=
well be my daily newspaper horoscope for the amount of enlightenment it
provides.
Any light shed on the matter would be appreciated.

Last post for 2003 due to thirst problem that can only be cured by beer.
Hope you all have an excellent New Year.
Cheers
Mike