Send mail - Inconsistencies

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 05:35:28 EST 2003

G'day Subra,

Bit of a late reply, but....

Not certain about the Deletion upon read, sorry.

The lack of Express functionality is probably due to having Auto-forward
set up for that user. It was a while ago that I faced this but I had the
problem where the client I was at used the Express Message pop-up as part
of an enhancement but also wished to use RSWUWFML to send notification to
Outlook. RSWUWFML requires that Auto-Forward be set up for the user but
once this is set up Express messages are no longer received as Express but
rather as a copy.

To get around this problem I created a copy of RSWUWFML and sent the
messages directly to the internet address maintained for the Workitem
recipients. This meant that Auto-forwarding was no longer required and as
such the Express message functionality worked again.

Have fun,
Mark

Subra Arya <subra_sap at yahoo.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
10/12/2003 21:15
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group