Running all workflows on a dedicated application server

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Mon Dec 22 14:25:27 EST 2003

This is all true and good advice.
Assumes of course events are used ;-)

ALE/EDI error handling at technical level (the process code handlers)
start workflows defined in customizing raising than raising events
from memory.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com