Reset linkages marked as Error - not possible without transport???

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Dec 22 13:01:48 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've a sneaky suspicion I know the answers...:

When you set a linkage or the system default to 'Mark linkages as having
error', it sends all events after an error into the event queue. This is
good. Cause of error is fixed, events are reprocessed from the queue, non=
are lost. This is also good.
Since the cause is eliminated, we want to reset the error status of the
linkage back to 'No Errors'. Need to transport from dev. This is not good=
.
Is there a way other than custom report to reset the error status in PRD?

Just my opinion, but I thought a good reason to use the 'mark linkages as
having errors' setting was to be able to control an event linkage without
having to transport stuff.... no?

Any thoughts appreciated,
Cheers & Complaints of the Season to all
Mike