Transactions and Tables for Work Item Trace

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Thu Dec 18 08:41:38 EST 2003

Transactions SWi1 and SWi2_FREQ are always good places to start.

You cannot delete items from the Outbox.  Workflow items are not like e-mails, in fact you could see the outbox as a simple report on the workflow tables. If you look at the buttons in the outbox you will notice that one of them changes the viewing period. If you REALLY want to delete items you should look at archiving.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK