BUS2012 - ReleaseStepCreated

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:39:17 EST 2003

When I was working with Purchase Requisition release I found a problem that
is very similar of yours. On the requisition, when you change it but the
release strategy was not modified, no new event is raised. This causes the
problem you are mentioning.

On the requisition this was a bug and SAP did not solve it, so I did this:

- Save the release strategy before the PO change on a WF container
- After the PO change I compare the new release strategy with the old one
- If they are the same you can raise the event by yourself, so a new
workitem will be generated.

I am not sure if the problem with the PO is the same as I had with
requisition, but if it is this is a possible solution.

Flavio.