Linkage of Business operation to event creation of Purchase r equisition

Guy Brotzki GUYBR at cellcom.co.il
Sun Dec 14 02:27:50 EST 2003

Jocelyn

Thanks a lot, It solved the problem.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
=46rom: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dart, Jocelyn
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:19 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Linkage of Business operation to event creation of Purchase
r equisition

Hi Guy,
When you delegate BUS2105 to ZBUS2105 then EVERYTHING in your workflow
design must point to BUS2105 including the event linkage. The extra
attributes/methods/events in ZBUS2105 are picked up automatically by
BUS2105 because of the delegation. So in your case the correct event to
use is BUS2105.releasestepcreated not ZB... Regards, Jocelyn