DRAW Document Status

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Dec 12 03:12:24 EST 2003

If you have a multilingual setup, check the translation for the text issue.
Possibly a copy & paste problem?

Still, in the agent determination the translation doesn't have an
influence. Could there be timing issues (event triggered before database
commit)? I am not familiar with the business object type, but timing is a
common issue when values appear to be incorrect (typically initial or the
previous value).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Easin Muttaqi
                    <easin_muttaqi at optusn        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    et.com.au>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow        Subject:     Re: DRAW Document Status
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA
                    .MIT.EDU>

                    12.12.2003 07:31
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Karen,
Binding is O.K.
Because Work Item Text displays the document number correctly and then
&AMIDOC.DOCUMENTSTATUS& not the value. Executing the WorkItem gives the
correct document with correct status. But my determiniation of  the agent
based
on the status becomes wrong and mostly the agent is WF-BATCH instead of my
assigned agent. Some times the agent determination becomes correct. It is
not
consistent all the time (mostly 90%times inconsistent).
Thanks.
Easin Muttaqi

> Weaver, Karen <Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com> wrote:
>
> If you are getting the actual words then your problem is:
>
> 1.  The object doesn't exist, or
> 2.  You have binding issues.
>
> Check your binding to the your object name AMIDOC.

this message.
Thank you.