DRAW Document Status

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Thu Dec 11 09:17:49 EST 2003

If you are getting the actual words then your problem is:

1.  The object doesn't exist, or
2.  You have binding issues.

Check your binding to the your object name AMIDOC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Easin Muttaqi [mailto:easin_muttaqi at optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:10 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: DRAW Document Status

Hi

I am developing a WF on DRAW Object. The WF triggers when Document Status
(DRAW-DOKST) is changed to 'A5'. My entire processing depends on the value
of
the current Document Status. But during the execution of the WF I don't get
the
current value of the Document status. For example, the WF is triggered when
the
Document Status is changed to 'A5'. But using Transaction code 'SWI1' the
Work
Item Text displays &AMIDOC.DOCUMENTSTATUS& not the value.

How can I ensure that the current value of the Document Status is available
to the
Workflow ? I am using R/3 release 4.6C.

Thanks.

Easin Muttaqi