HELP, serious problem! , starting wf explicitly in user exit

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:35:04 EST 2003

Hi all

Thanks for your suggestions, I managed to solve the problem.

I called SWW_WI_CREATE instead of SWW_WI_START, this references the task to
get details but does not need to start the workflow.  There was no implicit
commit in this function module so it worked in the user exit fine.

I think there's a bug in SWW_WI_START somewhere deep in the code  the
DO_COMMIT IS reset to 'X'.  Beware!!

Cheers
Sunni