How to make someone the Admin of a specific task?

Cooper, John M John.Cooper at kcc.com
Wed Dec 10 09:57:26 EST 2003

The agents for task TS00408178 are assigned via rule 30000013.  Here is
the text from the rule:

Description

Determination of partner specific IDoc administrators. These belong
to the organizational model, and are therefore identified, for example,
using work center, job or user.

Role parameters
The parameter IDocNumber is transferred (reference field: EDIDC-DOCNUM).
It contains the number of the incorrect IDoc.

Data basis for role resolution
The following data is analyzed for role resolution:
Partner profiles
If necessary IDoc administration

Role resolution in detail
The corresponding IDoc control record (table EDIDC) is read with the
IDoc number transferred in the role parameters, in which the
partner profiles key and the direction (out or inbound) is contained.
Using this information direction- partner- and message-specific
'permitted agents' are searched for from the partner profiles.
If the search from the first step is unsuccessful, then the general
partner profiles are read and then only partner specific 'permitted
agents' are searched for.
If this search is also unsuccessful, then the 'IDoc administrator' is
searched
=66or in the IDoc administration as the permitted agent.

Procedure for errors
If no agent could be determined, the work item is incorrect.

Restrictions and exceptions
The role only delivers a result for 'abstract' agents (for example a
job)
if these agents are assigned real persons or users.